Hiring a Hummer Limousine for Hummer use makes timing very important and that is why you should allow enough time not to rush and to make sure you can really take in the day.
1. Allow time for photos You will need time for photos at both departure and arrival from your event and it will take a little time to set formal photos up and get them right – remember these are lifetime memories. If you have a formal or wedding dress it takes time to get in and out of the Hummer Limousine and arrange everything just right so you should allow time for that too.
2. Go to the bathroom before the Hummer Limo arrives Make sure everyone has been to the bathroom before the Hummer Limousine arrives too because that can take up valuable time waiting or stopping for a rest break.
3. Think about access for the Hummer Limo If you have a long drive or an area that the Hummer Limousine cannot reach then you need to have everyone at the pick-up point and you need to be aware of your shoes and dress walking to the pick-up point too.
4. Allow time for pick ups If you are picking people up on the way allow for at least 15 minutes per pick up because they will take photos and even a short trip takes time
5. Talk through the plan with a professional If you talk to Rob at Your Hummer beforehand he can go through everything you wish to do and work out the timing for you so you are relaxed and organised.
Refer to our terms and conditions